To establish a unique identity of NIT Srinagar by development of high quality technical manpower and technological resources for contributing to the economic and social development of the nation at large and region in particular.
The mission of NIT Srinagar is to train & transform its students and faculty into well trained and highly motivated engineers, scientists, technologists who become knowledge makers as well as knowledge users for contributing to nation building with high degree of professional excellence.
- New date of examination in respect of M.Tech Ist semester (WRE) for the subject "RIVER ENGINEERING (ELECTIVE I)" IS 19-12-2013 (Thursday) 10:30 a.m. Veue : Respective Classroom
- Advertisement for Lady Doctor (Contractual)
- Supplementary examinations for even semesters will start from 16th December, 2013.
- Date sheet Major Examinations (Autumn 2013)
- Auction Notice (Library)
- Convocation 2013 videos
- Notice for engagement of Consulting Firms
- List of Holidays
The Institute has a Maintenance Engineering Centre set up under the Indo-Italian collaboration. The centre caters to the maintenance engineering needs of the Institute.
Srinagar is located in the heart of the Kashmir valley at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level, spread on both sides of the river Jhelum