To establish a unique identity of NIT Srinagar by development of high quality technical manpower and technological resources for contributing to the economic and social development of the nation at large and region in particular.
The mission of NIT Srinagar is to train & transform its students and faculty into well trained and highly motivated engineers, scientists, technologists who become knowledge makers as well as knowledge users for contributing to nation building with high degree of professional excellence.
- List of eligible candidates for Inspire 2014
- Tender Notices for Inspire 2014
- Major Examination for the paper “Mechanics of Materials‐I” (3rd Mechanical)
- Notice for empanelment for purchase of books
- Admission under DASA Scheme 2014-15
- Interview Schedule for Temporary Faculty
- Advertisement for Contractual Positions ( Teaching & Non Teaching)
- Advertisement Notice for engagement Sanitary Staff
- Admission Notice (M. Phil / Ph. D Programmes Spring 2014)
- Mess Dues (Batch 2012)
- Mess Dues (Batch 2013)
- Mess Dues (Batch 2011)
- Mess Dues (Batch 2010)
- Revised Notice for Registration Fee (Spring 2014 Session)
- Advertisement for Chair Professor, Water Resources Engineering
- Registration Notice for Spring session (2014)
- Academic Calender for 2014-15
- Outstanding Engineering Institute (North) award to NIT Srinagar
- Convocation 2013 videos
The Institute has a Maintenance Engineering Centre set up under the Indo-Italian collaboration. The centre caters to the maintenance engineering needs of the Institute.
Srinagar is located in the heart of the Kashmir valley at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level, spread on both sides of the river Jhelum