To establish a unique identity of NIT Srinagar by development of high quality technical manpower and technological resources for contributing to the economic and social development of the nation at large and region in particular.
The mission of NIT Srinagar is to train & transform its students and faculty into well trained and highly motivated engineers, scientists, technologists who become knowledge makers as well as knowledge users for contributing to nation building with high degree of professional excellence.
- Admission under DASA Scheme 2014-15
- Articles are invited for Publication of 4th issue of IIM‐SAC Journal
- Distinguished Lecture of Bharat Ratna Prof. C.N.R. Rao stands postponed
- Interview for engagement of Instructors on contractual basis
- Provisional Selection List for enrolment to M. Phil/ Ph. D programme Spring Session-2014
- Centralized Counselling for M. Tech/M. Plan(CCMT-2014)
- Notice for empanelment for purchase of books
- Academic Calender for 2014-15
- Outstanding Engineering Institute (North) award to NIT Srinagar
- Convocation 2013 videos
The Institute has a Maintenance Engineering Centre set up under the Indo-Italian collaboration. The centre caters to the maintenance engineering needs of the Institute.
Srinagar is located in the heart of the Kashmir valley at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level, spread on both sides of the river Jhelum